Acceptance of these guidelines are a condition of attendance:
- Reporters must register in advance.
- Members of the press must wear their conference badges visibly at all times and identify themselves to attendees during informal conversations.
- At the conference, all sessions listed on the agenda (except for the Board of Directors election or any otherwise indicated) are open to the press:
- These sessions are on-the-record and speakers and panelists may be identified and quoted.
- Reporters should identify themselves and obtain permission from an attendee before interviewing him/her at the conference.
- Members of the press are welcome to join ISDA members at the evening events. However, please note that the evening events are for networking only and are strictly off-the-record. That includes both reporting and social media posts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact: